Sunday, April 22, 2012

Alot has happened

 OK. I'm going to do alot of backtracking here. I haven't written in so long and alot has been happening.

                                                JUNE 2011

Still trying to get ready for the big change. We haven't really had much success on selling the house so we have decided to keep it. Which is really fine with both of us. We really love the place. We will just have to refigure our finances to be able to keep up with the payments.
We decided to sell our pick up to get a larger one. Hoping to find a 1 ton dually and we did. WOW. It was so quick. About a week after we decided what we wanted it just came out of nowhere. This one was meant to be. It's a 2009 Dodge Ram. Got a great deal on it with very low mileage.
OK. Is this a sign.......  I hope.......



                                                                     JULY  2011

The disability case is finally closed. We have been fighting this thing for years. Didn't get near as much as we were hoping but we  got a fair sum for medical and that it was we were worried about the most. Randy is hurting more than usual and has more bad days than good lately. We just try to work around it and do what we can on the good/better days. We have been doing alot of thinking and I think we have decided on getting a different trailer. OMG  Have we not done enough work on this one.

But our decision stems from my being able to work and have room while we are traveling. So we have decided to look for a Toy Hauler. I can keep all my eBay merchandise in the back along with having a desk/office set up back there. I think it's the only way this will work unless we get a box trailer. We will work on finding a toy hauler first. If that doesn't come through we will think about the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment