Monday, April 23, 2012

Finally Caught Up

                                                               APRIL  2012

Well, It's now April and I am up to date on my info.

We have ordered quite a bit of stuff for a show that we have booked for the last week in April. It's a big biker show in Laughlin NV.

The day after the show in Laughlin we have a show to attend in Vegas again and then the following week we are going to finally spread our wings and venture out on our own.

I think our biggest problem right now is finding rv parks. They are much more expensive than I originally though. It takes alot of calling and looking. I'm trying to pass the job off to Randy but he is really balking at it. I don;t blame him. It's not fun.

It's starting to get really HOT out here. I HATE THE HEAT. We need to hurry and move to a cooler area but we have to stick around the Vegas area for one more month. There is a UFC fan expo in JUNE that  we would both love to attend if we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment