Well we are on our way. Usually I do all the driving but I thought that I would let Randy start out this time since neither of us had ever pulled a fifth wheel. And this thing is sooo big. We hit some bad weather but everything went great. We left at 4 pm and finally decided to stop for the night at 8:30. We stayed in a Wal Mart parking lot. We don't even know where we are.
We didn't have any water so we had to use Wal Mart for the restrooms also. Boy, Let me tell ya. That was a very looooong walk in the morning. We both had to go so bad. It stormed all night and it was very hot and muggy. We didn't know how to work the air so we didn't get much sleep at all. We sweated it out all night. We also didn't know anything about leveling and we left the slide out in so when it rained water was just gushing in through the slide out. We also had a leak at one of the windows.
Did we make a mistake here? It didn't look like it had leaked before but were we wrong????
May 14, We left out early since we couldn't sleep. Hit an awesome Lightning storm. I love harsh weather. I need to find a better camera so I can catch things like that. Mine is really slow. We had a good trip the rest of the way. No problems. when we got home we had to back all the way down our driveway but that was fine. Randy is very good at backing up. We had to do some trimming on one of our trees first but that was fine.
WE ARE FINALLY HOME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment